Wednesday, April 30, 2008

So I have been spending the last few weeks trying to get ready to move. As you know I am moving to Las Vegas in August. This means I have to find a place to stay and get into the school. I have been accepted to the college but now I have to get into the program. The application is due in June so I can't sign up for classes or anything until probably late June or early July. I don't like this because I want to have everything done and ready NOW. I am so used to signing up for fall classes this time of the year so it is new to me to wait like this.

I have found a place to live that I think I am going to like. It is kinda like the dorms at EA but I have my own room and my own bathroom and my own entrance from the outside, but I share a kitchen and living room area with 3 other people. I like this because I don't have to pay for the electricity from anything in the kitchen. Our rooms have their own meter and we only pay for what our room uses. Water is included in the rent so I think I will be able to afford it. I am pretty excited to decorate my room (which is 2x the size of my room now). If anyone has any decorating tips I would love to hear them!



No comments: