Thursday, April 3, 2008

It has been a while since I posted anything so I guess it is time.

2 weeks ago my family and another family went to Mexico for spring break. It was wonderful! Our house was right on the beach in Kino Bay. So beautiful! We had a blast and hope to go back soon.

The sunset on the first night we were there.


The sunset on the last night.



Yesterday I took the babysitting kids to get pictures taken. They turned out really good. Here are some of my favorites.



Alora and her lovely sister Tyra.


She turns one next week.

He turns one in 2 weeks.




This is Kieran's brother Dermot.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Awe, they are adorable.

Stacey said...

Ok so I don't know if I've ever seen your page so now I have to go comment on everything... I'm jealous that you got to go to Mexico!