Thursday, April 28, 2011

April

We are nearing the end of Brian's semester at school. He will be taking one class this summer and then 4 more in the fall. Then he will GRADUATE!!! December 16th I think is the official date. I am so proud of him and all that he has accomplished! He is still enjoying his job at Verizon and I hope that the fun and joy he has at his job continues.


I am still driving buses and enjoying it a little more. I love that I can have a group of kids to get to know again. I like having my own route. I start my Occupational Therapy Assistant school this Monday. It is a 20 month program so I will be done in less than 2 years! I am nervous and excited and ready and not ready and so many emotions at once. I have wanted this my whole life and now I have found a way to accomplish it. I am excited to take this next step in life.


1 comment:

Rachel said...

I am so excited for you Lela!