Tuesday, November 3, 2009

LELA IS ENGAGED!!

Ok so I think that most of you probably know this but I am engaged! Here is how it happened!

He took me to Lowell Observatory to look at the stars. We looked at Jupiter and its moons which was really cool. When we were done we went out to the car and as he was opening my door (which he always does cause he is wonderful!) he noticed he had a flat tire. He asked me to get the compressor out of the back of the car so I went to get it. As I opened the back hatch, there were purple roses and a custom made banner saying, "Lela will you marry me?" I looked at him and he got down on his knee and asked me. I told him yes of course! Then he called to his friend and my cousin that they could come out. They had flattened his tire for him and were in on the whole thing.

The ring is beautiful, he is wonderful and I am so happy!!!

And now some pictures.





Oh the wedding is scheduled for June 25th and I will be needing addresses so please send them to my e-mail so I can be sure to invite all you wonderful people! ljw13@hotmail.com



4 comments:

20/20 Hine-Sight said...

So happy foryou! Have joy in your journey!

Stacey said...

YAY

Lindsey said...

Congratulations!!! The ring is beautiful and it sounds like you are amazingly happy!

Crockett said...

Yay!! The ring is just beautiful! And June is awesome! Thats my anniversary month too!